Your Best Strategy For Beating Cancer
Gives You The Body To Prevent It
The year was 1931.
The man was Dr. Warburg. His medical discovery was the cause of cancer. The award was the Nobel Prize.
Here’s why he won it: Dr. Warburg wrote in his article titled, The Prime Cause and Prevention of Cancer …
“The cause of cancer is no longer a mystery. We know it occurs whenever any cell is denied 60% of its oxygen requirements. Cancer … has countless secondary causes, but even for cancer, there is only one prime cause.”
The article goes on to say that the prime cause of cancer is …
“The replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. All normal cells meet their energy needs by respiration of oxygen, but cancer cells meet their energy needs in great part by fermentation.”
In the years since his discovery, researchers from the National Cancer Institute naturally challenged his findings.
They concluded he was right upon the discovery that cells become cancerous when oxygen deprived … but they disagreed with how much oxygen deprivation it took to cause cancer cells to start growing.
Whereas Dr. Warburg said cancer began when oxygen was reduced by 60%, the researchers at the National Cancer Institute says …
It only took an oxygen reduction of 35% for cancer to start.
And a biochemist and physicist at Gungnir Research in Protsmith, Ohio, found that …
“High 02 [oxygen] tensions [levels] are lethal to cancer tissue.”
Meaning that the higher the oxygen levels, the more likely the cancer cell will die.
One practical implication of this research — in regard to fighting the battle with cancer — is that people need more exercise to help increase the oxygen rushing throughout their bodies and into every cell.
That’s because regardless of where cancer starts growing, that tissue is the most oxygen impaired. One medical research nurse is quoted as saying …
“When we are working with cell cultures in the lab, if we want the cells to mutate, we turn down the oxygen. To stop the mutation, we turn the oxygen back up.”
Is it any surprise, then, to learn that …
- More than 50 studies suggest there is a 40% to 50% lower risk of colon cancer in people who exercise verses those who do not?
- More than 60 studies from all over the world suggest there’s a 30% to 40% lower risk of breast cancer in women who exercise?
- More than 20 research studies suggest that your risk of endometrial cancer, goes down 20% to 40% in direct proportion to your how active you are?
- More than 28 studies have examined the impact of physical activity on the risk of lungcancer, and found a 20% to 30% reduction in women and up to 50% for men?
- Those women who exercise have a 38% to 46% reduction in uterine cancer than the women who do not?
- It’s reported in the journal Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers and Prevention, that people who exercise have a 50% reduction in gastric (stomach) cancer?
- According to a Canadian study, women who exercise decrease their ovarian cancer risk by 30%?
How exercise helps.
In light of all the medical and scientific research pouring in from all over the world, isn’t it reasonable to conclude that you need to be on a strict and regular exercise program as fast as you can possibly start?
The airtight chain of logic is undeniable:
- A major cause of poor oxygenation is poor circulation.
- If oxygen can’t be transported to cells because of reduced circulation, then they become oxygen starved.
- The more oxygen starved any tissue, the more likely it is to become cancerous.
- When circulation increases, oxygenation improves.
And is it any surprise that when you enhance your circulation, you move more oxygen and nutrients to your cells?
Isn’t it also reasonable to conclude that by increasing the oxygen to your cells, you could go a long way towards eliminating cancer before it has a chance to ruin your health?
Of course it is, because people get cancer when their immune systems weaken — and your immune system weakens, in part, when you have poor circulation.
It’s a loop of good or bad… so why not make it good?
Besides, our only hope for a true cure is to get all the oxygen to the cancer cells as we possibly can, thereby removing the fermentation of the cell.
If you can get enough exercised induced oxygen to cancer cells before they mutate, you very well may switch off the genes in cancer cells.
- Switch off the cancer gene, and suddenly you no longer face the fear of…
- Prostate, breast, colon, lung, or dozens of other kinds of cancer…
- Chemotherapy, radiation treatments, or the awful aftereffects, or…
- Hospitalized for days, maybe weeks on end.
How a FREE Gift From The Training Spot can help you.
When you call and make an appointment to take a tour of any one of our Training Spot locations, I’ll hand you 16 special reports showing you how to protect yourself against the deadliest diseases known to man.
These reports are chock full of information sure to put you on the right path to a better body and health.
They’re yours FREE without cost or obligation. So why put this off another day? The World Health Organization (WHO) says …
“70% of all cancer is lifestyle related.”
Don’t let your lifestyle kill you!
Let’s get you started on a healthier lifestyle today!